Saturday, April 25, 2015

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent at Grandmom's house.  The nativity play put on by the kiddies was the highlight!  For weeks my mom had been asking me about costumes.  In true fashion I threw some stuff together with things I found laying around Grandmom's.

Joseph, Mary and the donkey.

Seth could only be persuaded to be the shepard when we offered him the cane.

Baby Noah was the cutest Baby Jesus.

Sariah was in her dramatic glory.

Ammon as the wise man, insisted on a sparkly crown.  Wrapping paper to the rescue.

We were all having much more fun that is depicted here.  The adults were down right cackling while my sister and I attempted to heard the kids to their spots. 

Auntie got a new puppy named Holly Joy.  She was fun to snuggle all night.

Grandmom with her gift from us.

Dad requested 8x10 photos of all his grandkids.

New clothes for Auntie










Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments: