Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Piano Recital

Meilani, Eli, Sariah, and Liam had a piano recital in May.  It's been just over a year since the three oldest started lessons and they've really progressed, in large part to their amazing teacher.  Sister Adams-Hart is so kind and patient and I love the calming influence she is in our lives.  I joke that I should pay her for the therapy I get when we have a chance to chat after lessons each week.  She's a gem and it's a total joy to see my kids acquiring a new talent, especially since it's a talent I lack and wish I had.  Although nagging about practice is not my favorite, I'm finding our house filled with piano tunes more and more often and I've come to love the sound of hard work!  Some serious life lessons have come to us through piano and I couldn't be more pleased...in hindsight anyway!

No comments: